If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms 'Six-Tech.com', ‘Six Technologies Inc.’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' or 'purchaser' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
● By purchasing a product from us, you acknowledge that you are of legal age and that the products will be used in a legal manner according to your local, provincial, state, and federal laws before ordering. Consult an attorney or your local police regarding the possession and use of any products from our site prior to ordering.
● Six Technologies Inc., its owners, and employees, disclaim any liability for any unlawful acts committed by the purchaser using items purchased through Six-Tech.com.
● Your use of any purchases, information, or materials from this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without written consent from Six Technologies Inc.
● Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
● From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
● We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bank Card, or payments through your PayPal account. In order to offer our customers a safe way to purchase, all orders at Six-Tech.com are processed through PayPal and their secure servers.
Credit Card information is neither accessible nor stored by Six Technologies Inc.
● Should a product that is ordered be on back order or discontinued, you will be notified and your money refunded if requested.
● Every effort is made to ensure the pictures and descriptions on this site are current and up to date. However, as our manufacturers are continuously upgrading their products, pictures on this site may have a slight variance to actual product received. You may receive a newer and improved version. Should there be any significant design change we will notify you right away.
● Due To The Nature Of Our Products All Sales Are Final.
● Once payment has been received, orders will be processed and shipped as soon as possible.
● Depending on the product ordered, they may be shipped from either the US or Canada for a flat rate of $25 per order (subject to change without notice). This rate is for Ground shipping of all orders shipping to Canada and The United States, with the exception of certain rural areas, and remote locations requiring Air Cargo. We will notify you if there is an issue or additional shipping costs required for your location.
● Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of their shipping information when ordering through PayPal, and for any additional shipping charges for items that are refused and/or undeliverable.
● All orders shipping outside of British Columbia Canada are currently Tax Exempt. Orders within BC are subject to 12% HST.
● For International orders, there may be additional taxes or customs duties applied once the product arrives at its destination. Six Technologies Inc and Six-Tech.com are not responsible for these fees and they are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
● It is infuriating to us that businesses sell personal information about its customers. In today's world even some banks sell or share your information to their affiliated companies.
● We are very serious about your privacy. We will never sell or share your information to anyone unless required to do so by law, no exceptions, ever.
● Six Technologies Inc. and Six-Tech.com offer through our manufacturers a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. This warranty guarantees that all products we sell are are free from material and workmanship defects.
● We will replace or repair the product after confirming the product has not been misused, altered, or tampered with. We reserve the right to replace the product with a similar comparable product should your item be discontinued.
● Prior to returning any product to Six Technologies Inc. for a warranty issue, you must contact us and recieve an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number and approval. We will provide the address for our RMA department upon return approval. We will not accept packages that do not have an RMA number.